ILPA Professional Photographers
Do you Take Pride in your Outdoor Photography Business?
Have you taken steps to create a respectful environment for both your Customers AND yourself?
If you answered yes then we want to help you to
become even more successful than you already are now!
Members of ILPA are bound by the ILPA Community Code of Ethics to ensure that they take steps to respectfully operate in the ILPA Community. As a customer you can relax knowing that events and products offered by ILPA Professional Photographers that are also promoted by ILPA through ILPA channels are bound to honor the ILPA Community Code of Ethics.
Professional Photographer membership benefits include:
As an ILPA Professional Photographer you can promote your own workshops, tours and events through ILPA channels including:
- 40000+ outdoor photographers in the ILPA social community
- curated access to 2500+ subscribers on the “The Industry Insider’s” event email list
- advertise in “The ILPA Weekly” newsletter. There are 3 rotating ads blocks in the newsletter available for ILPA Pros and ILPA Industry Partners
- link your events on the ILPA Events webpage
- a business profile on the ILPA Professional Photographer page with social and website links
Do you want to have a presence at the Trade Show and ILPA events?
Professional photographers who offer products to other landscape and wildlife photographers will benefit from exposure at The ILPA Summit.
- Elevate the exposure of your business in the industry and develop your presence in ILPA at the Summit by speaking directly to the photographers who want to speak to you too. Promote your products to your target market showcases the products you sell that they are interested in buying.
- exhibit in the trade show at the annual conference with a 75% discount on regular exhibition rates
- Display your business banners at The Summit and ILPA events
We believe that joining ILPA with a professional photographer membership you will help your business’ bottom line. The overall goal of ILPA is that everyone benefits when they become a member. This include all the other professional photographers as well. I hope you agree and you decide to add “ILPA Professional Photographer” to the list of credentials your business has achieved.